- 2013, August 13. Interview on Huffpost Live. “Sports Key to Women’s Success.” http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/sports-key-to-success-for-women/5204450c02a760483a000306
- 2013, June 29. Interview on Global Debate WISDOM, National Broadcast Corporation in Japan. “For women to have it all.” http://www.nhk.or.jp/wisdom/index_en.html
- 2012, December 3. Interview on myWindow with Kristi Miller.
- 2012, February 9. Interview on Good
Morning Central Oregon.
- Belmonte, K. “Research blog: Sexualized female athletes & the impact on young women.” July 15, 2013. http://www.sparksummit.com/2013/07/12/research-blog-sexualized-female-athletes-the-impact-on-young-women/
- Houtman, N. “Sex in play: From dolls to sports, sexualized culture affects youth.” Terra magazine. January 23rd, 2013. http://oregonstate.edu/terra/2013/01/sex-in-play/
- DuBois, S. “Sex, muscles and basketball: How do you sell a woman?” Fortune Magazine/CNN Money. August 28, 2012. http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2012/08/15/female-athletes-wnba/?iid=SF_F_River
- Central Oregon Family News. “Raising healthy girls, part I.” Local Views and Events. June 2012.
- Central Oregon Family News. “Raising healthy girls, part II.” Local Views and Events. July/August, 2012.
- Freakonomics. “The consequences of athletes in bikinis.” March 30, 2012. http://www.freakonomics.com/2012/03/30/the-consequences-of-athletes-in-bikinis/
- Jarrett, C. “How do girls and women feel when they see sexualised or sporty images of female athletes.” The British Psychological Society’s Research Digest. March 29, 2012. http://bps-research-digest.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-do-women-and-girls-feel-when-they.html
- Shewmaker, J. “Protect this house: Who will? Females as objects vs agents.” April 4, 2011. http://jennifershewmaker.com/2011/04/04/protect-this-house-who-will-females-as-objects-vs-agents/
- McNeill, E. “Research shows positive media images do a world of good.” Marketing, media, and childhood. November 1, 2010. http://www.marketingmediachildhood.com/2010/11/research-shows-positive-media-images-do.html